Monday, March 23, 2009

I like weekends.

So I had a fun weekend... got the monies on Friday for becoming one year older. Including a $4000 loan from the grandparents for a car, which is extremely hard to shop for. Did that a bit on Saturday and discovered if you're on the dealer's lot it's somehow more expensive than it was online. Time to bring print-outs. Needless to say, no luck. Sunday was my first Bridal Shower ever and there were lots of kitchen-y things. I was the second coolest and bought THE most useful stuff - martini glasses and champagne flutes. How could you go wrong? But my good buddy Erin had a home-made card and a box of "Wedding Spices" that was very nice.

Of course, Michael was here, and he wasn't allowed to give me money or anything new, so I got his old 160 GB external hardrive and external DVD burner, with a few of his extra copies of Disney movies. Don't ask.

All in all, a good weekend. Tonight is swing dancing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In My Head


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones