Thursday, April 9, 2009

Working with BPD

Might as well post some more thoughts, being as I probably won't be back on until my next day off (Monday).

There was another counselor at my work place who started a month before me. She has BPD and just stopped showing up to work one day, never contacted anyone. They didn't really have a high opinion of her in the first place, from what I gather. I was planning on keeping my similar diagnosis to myself for a while anyways, but now I really am worried. I'm scared that if they find out, I'll have to go above and beyond to prove myself. But no one will have to know as long as I don't forget my meds.

Also, my grandma just suggested a shock collar for my dog. Hell no. Very irritating to hear that.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In My Head


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones